Welcome!

Well done!! Your lost!! So you might as well have a quick flick through my story('s) while you at it. Welcome to My blog!

31 January 2011

Chapter Two - Why.

It's gonna ge okay.... Its okay... Its okay Maisy.. Dont freak...

These words were the only things keeping me from breaking down. Teth, MY Teth, was in hospital, and it was all my fault. The doctors told me that I was very smart coming to them straight, though they were puzzled why i hadnt called an ambulance. To be honest, my brain hadnt been working when that car hit him, I was scared and furious with myself, and the car for..
A. Making Teth think that I thought he needed a life. (Me)
B. Driving away!! (The car)
I didnt do anything at first, i just stood there, thinking
'Bad dream.. Ill just wake up.. And Teth will be sleeping on the sofa..Hahaa...''
Then i pulled myself together, and with all my stength, I lifted him up.

And LET ME TELL YOU, Lifting up a guy, who spends four hours a day on a muscle pump, isnt as easy as it sounds... I was almost snapping under him, but I knew, that if i didnt get him to the hospital soon, it would be too late.
So I ran.
And Ran....
And then i called a Taxi..... Yeah, call me a weakling... But seriously DONT!! He was heavy!
So in what was really five minuets, but felt like fivehours, we finally made it to the hospital.

I asked the guy to drop me off, chucked a ten into his face and lugged Teth out of the back seat.
The driver helped me position him in my arms and we, (me sagging under Teth's weight) struggled into the hospital.
And so here I was, sitting in a waiting-room chair straining under the guilt and pain of what could happen within the next hour.
''Miss Freak!?'' The assistant called, she hated me, as i had spent the last hour asking her over and over when i could see Teth.
''Miss Freak, I have recived a call, Your boyfriend is okay, at the moment, you can go in and see him now.''
I could have said that Teth wasnt my boyfriend, but I didnt really care right then, I just wanted to see him and apologise, get the weight off my shoulders.
I have to admit it, for a public hospital, Teth's room was posh. Not that I noticed at first, I just wanted to see him.
And there he was, lying there, not strapped up to any life support machines, so that was a bonus! He did look pale though, or mabey it was the lighting, or the lack of it.

I didnt want to disturb him, but he must have heard me come in...

I TRIED not to look, but let me tell you, it was hard, a guy id had a crush on for three years, top-less! I took a small peek, then turrned my back on him, pondering on what to say.
''Sorry..'' I mumbled, with a smile on my lips.
''Thats okay, Maisy.... Stay looking that way, im just changing...''
After after a crumpling of hard hospital sheets, Teth called -
''Kay Maz, im ready.''

Poor guy, after years of top fashion he was forced to wear this.
''Teth... I.. Im so, so, so sorry, its all my fault,'' I wailed, my voice shaking,
''Maisy, you saved my life, I wasnt hit hard, I just got a bashed up a bit, I think me being unconcious worried you a BIT too much darlin' Im fine.''
I was just about to blame myself some more when Teth gave me a look. A look that said ver clearly -
''LET ME SPEAK.'' I did.
''Maisy. Im sorry I lied to you.'' Lied? What was he talking about?!?
''I... Its hard to justify my actions, but I need to tell you this. Im not gay.'' Huh???  Whaat?!

''And, Its hard to admit. Im in love with you.''
Thats about when I blacked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment