Welcome!

Well done!! Your lost!! So you might as well have a quick flick through my story('s) while you at it. Welcome to My blog!

1 February 2011

Chapter Three - Fairytail Ending?

Fuzzy shapes..... Blurry Images.... Head hurts. Man my brain was VV confused.
I could just about hear voices, but it sounded likethe reception on a radio when you drive under a tunnel.
''Wow, Maz, are you okay?? Oh sugar, she fainted!!!??'' Oh yes. Teth in love with me, i guess I was waking up now.
Oh phew, I could see again, Imagine if i had blacked out completely! Then I realised what I was seeing. Teths confused, worried cool grey eyes, gazing straight back into mine!
''Oh.. T-Teth, sorry, y-you can let go of me now.'' I said, trying to remove his arms from around me, I swear, if he got any closer, I was going to faint again.
He losened his grip around my waist, but firmly took hold of my upper arm and kissed me softly on the lips.
''Sorry Maz, but I just had to do that. Its been a goal for a while now.'' Teth smiled at me.
''S'okay...'' I mumbled, my eyes unfocused, this had to be a dream, Teth KISSING me, ME!!! he pulled me closer, so we were nose to nose. im sure he would have kissed me again, if it wasnt for a loud blonde interuption.

''Ew!! GET A ROOM!!'' The reception yelled, turning her back to us.
''Your visiter time is up Kid, get back into bed!'' Kid?! Who was she calling a kid!? She was like five years younger than both of us! Teth could see that I was going to say something, or possibly remove several of that Barge-in's limbs, so he pulled me towards him again.

''Okay man, i will in a sec.'' He called to Little Miss Barge-in.
''Cool it Freak, I preffered you when you were woozy.'' And then he kissed me, AGAIN!! This time more passionately though.
You should have seen her face.

An explosion of bliss took place in the pit of my stomach. I felt truly happy for the first in years, and through my tearsof contentment, I stifled a laugh.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the short Chapter XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza banya!!! hey can you make my sims again there is lisa donva and her bf jerry sringsh again fab storry member you can make upi the name of the gay guy i will recomend you to my friends!!!! make more plz ad make sure some thing crazy happens xxxxx CrAzY GuRl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh trust me CG crazy happens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and BTW he should be called Todd, I know it's old fashioned, but that could be part of the story, you know, like his father could have some kind of emotional attachment to that name, yanno, I made the sims as well, you know how much free time I have ;)

    ReplyDelete