Welcome!

Well done!! Your lost!! So you might as well have a quick flick through my story('s) while you at it. Welcome to My blog!

29 March 2011

Chapter eight- La beauté de la France et le mariage - Part one

Five months in, and Nancy was settled in and ready, so were we, and it was time to think about our wedding. We didnt want it in twinbrook, we wanted a unique wedding, which landed us in...

France! The perfect romantic destination. My wedding dress was packed and ready, and I was going to get married the following day!!
********************************************************************************
The Wedding
My heart was thumping, I was getting married, me!!! Married!! Yes! I couldnt belived it.
I stared at Teth, his storm grey eyes glinted int he rays of the french sun, and is perfect back suit shaped around his body perfectly, showing off his toned muscles classily.

I stared into his eyes, mesmerised that all this was happening so fast. I loved him. As we exchanged our vows, I thought back, back to darker days, after Rose died, and I realised that I couldnt be happier.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE WEDDING VOWS.

1 comment: