Welcome!

Well done!! Your lost!! So you might as well have a quick flick through my story('s) while you at it. Welcome to My blog!

20 March 2011

Chapter seven - Normal life.

The equation of life: BABY + JOB + BILLS - HARD.
Its not perfect, life, but I love it.
I knew, immediately that she was going to be hard to handle, and I was right! But me and Teth both adored her all the same, she had inhereted Teth's hair and eyes, and I want sure what she had got from me yet, hopefully not my luck! Within a few weeks, we had gotten used to her being around, and felt the urge to get out and about, to vistit venues that Nance might like to see when she was older, mostly beaches.

and so, we called out one of our closest friends, to babysit, and we headed out to the seaside!

We found many perfect beaches,
and we must have had the best time ever since I proposed!

We were so loved up, and we felt so young, like our little baby had freshened up our relationship.
                                                     ******************

AUTHORS NOTE: Because of some lost files, this chapter is very short, im really sorry, CG, my only reader ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment